To protect your rights and interests, please read this notice carefully before making any purchases from SH & Co. Once the order is confirmed, it is deemed that you agree to SH & Co.'s rules and regulations in this notice.
1. Product Information Confirmation
Please reconfirm the size, color, and other information of the product before placing an order. All products come with photos and relevant information such as product descriptions as references. Please read them carefully before your purchase. After the order is confirmed, we will not accept requests for exchange, return, and refund based on reasons such as "the product did not match my expectations or the size is wrong".
2. Color Tone Differences Due to Different Displays
Due to the different types of computer and mobile displays, there may be a color tone difference when viewing products on your screen/monitor. Metals will also produce different color tones under various shooting conditions. For those who are more sensitive to color differences, please consider with care before purchasing.
3. Allergy and Individuality
Even anti-allergic materials react differently based on an individual's body conditions. Some SH & Co. products are marked with "anti-allergic" or "hypoallergenic" labels. Such descriptions indicate that the product uses anti-allergic materials that are widely recognized. However, it will ultimately depend on the wearer's body conditions to determine whether an allergic reaction is present.
4. Sterling Silver Characteristic
Due to its properties, 925/sterling silver is comparatively softer. It is deemed normal if the post bent during shipping, transportation, or wearing due to extrusion or external collision. You can gently adjust the post with your hand or tweezers to the desired angle.
5. The Handmade ProcessThe imperfections during the handmade process are inevitable but it is also what makes it unique. It is deemed normal that handmade products appear to have "uneven surfaces", "soldered joints", "scratches", "slight dents", "slight bumps", and "broken away parts", etc., these are not considered as defects. SH & Co. will always try its best to inspect and select the finest quality jewelry for our customers so as to ensure its integrity and aesthetics. It is recommended that perfectionists should consider carefully before purchasing.
Gemstones are materials from nature. Each gemstone is different in texture and color. Natural materials such as gemstones, shells, and pearls used in our products will differ in color depth, natural patterns, and texture, which may or may not be the same as the product photos, these are not considered as defects. SH & Co. will always try its best to inspect and select the finest quality jewelry for our customers so as to ensure its integrity and aesthetics. Please do not place an order if you mind.
6. Gemstones Characteristics
The gemstones used in some products are pierced with a small hole on both sides, but it does not affect its aesthetics and usage. For production purposes, most of the gemstones and pearls we use are perforated on both sides, this is also commonly seen on the market and is not considered as a defect. SH & Co. will always try its best to inspect and select the finest quality jewelry for our customers so as to ensure its integrity and aesthetics. Please consider carefully before making a purchase.
7. Gemstones Perforation
The dimensions of the products are all measured manually. The product descriptions on our website may differ slightly from the actual product. As such, take note of the measurement range and estimation provided in the descriptions.
The damage to the packaging and items inside caused by the shipping process does not fall under the scope of defects. We will inspect and ensure each package is well protected before delivery. If the goods you received are damaged upon unboxing, please document them by taking photos as evidence, contact our customer service immediately and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
9. Damages During Shipping
10. Taxes for Overseas Orders
The tax regulations of each country are different. If the region where you are located has relevant tax regulations for overseas shopping, the taxes, fees, and additional costs incurred will be borne by the purchaser entirely.
11. RightsSH&Co. reserves the right to refuse to provide services to anyone for any reason at any time. In order to protect the rights and interests of both parties, SH & Co. has the right to cancel your membership and no longer provide you with services in the event of malicious violations, unreasonable order cancellations, etc.
Thank you for carefully reading our notice. If you have any questions, please reach us at email@example.com. We wish you a pleasant day!